Thrifted Thursday

Oh hey.  I haven't written in over a week and yes I used an alliteration for a post. I'm only sorry for one. I have been absent due to some really exciting things happening in our lives per baby Henderson.  NO I am not pregnant. :)  I would love to give you all the details, but I can't yet. Just know that God is good. ALL the time. Even if things don't work out in our favor. We have such peace about our foster/adoption process. 

Let's get down to what this post is really about, thrifting. I should title this, an Ode to Polka Dots.





I got all of these gems in one trip. The green polka dot shirt is 14th Ave which is from Nordstrom Rack. It was a whopping 2.00. Here's the dress in action. 



Not only am I a sucker for polka dots, but I'm a sucker for pockets. If you love Target, you really should give Goodwill a try. Seriously, I hardly bother buying clothes at Target. I mean, I'm not crazy, I occasionally give in, but at this point unless I'm buying something for a special occasion, I automatically think I can't wait until this comes to Goodwill. Obviously not everything ends up there, but look at these polka dots! Totally worth the wait.

And that's it. This may be short, but I'll leave you with something sweet. A.L.F. Boutique is giving my readers 15% off their purchase...anytime! Just use the code teach. That's reason to celebrate right? Put your hands up in the air! 



No, just me? Alright. I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Be kind and make someone smile. Yeah, I went there. 

Love, Ashlie

No comments